Anna locked the door of her house and stood up while her eyes were checking every corner of it.
Tarou noticed a tear falling from her eye:
- Whats wrong? Are you regretting coming with us?
- I have been living in this house for seventeen years and I have never imagined myself leaving it and returning to that land.
- This time you will be with us. No one will dare to harm you.
Anna wiped the tear, then she smiled:
- Seeing you again was like a miracle to me. My wish was fulfilled. If we failed to get the cure, please don be sad. I will die peacefully.
Aaron held his mothers hand:
- Don say that, no one will die. Come on, lets go.
Dylan tries to change the subject:
- By the way, how are we going to head back? Are we going to fly? Or Sarra will use her magic to teleport us?
- First, We will take the train to the nearest place from the land, then we will use our power to get through the snow.
- Alright...lets go.